Setting up Multichannel on uAfrica.com
- Log in to your uAfrica.com account
- On your dashboard, click 'Get Multichannel'.
- Activate your Free 30-day trial, this will activate the Multichannel functionality on your account.
- You will need to add Sales Channels to get your products from one platform to another, this can be a Shopify store, a bidorbuy seller account or even the PriceCheck XML feed.
- Once the link is authorised, your products and existing orders from the last 7 days will be automatically imported into uAfrica and then on to the relevant channels according to your rules.
- If you're adding multiple channels to sync between, you'll need to set up rules. Check out our support article called 'How to Create Rules on uAfrica Multichannel' to help you set them up.
If you have any questions along the way or get stuck, feel free to get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning us in the office on 012 940 1060.