You can set up a PriceCheck XML feed as a channel on uAfrica’s Multichannel.
How to install PriceCheck as a channel:
1. From your dashboard in uAfrica.com, select ‘Sales Channels’ from the top of the page:
2. Click the green button to ‘Add a channel’
3. Select PriceCheck from the options on screen
4. You will need to have a Primary Channel installed in order to generate the feed for PriceCheck. You can only have a Shopify store as a Primary Channel.
5. Once you have created the feed, you will copy the entire URL and hand it to the team at PriceCheck to implement on their site.
If you’ve got a Primary Channel linked to your uAfrica account you can set up the following rules to make sure the correct products appear on your bidorbuy store in the correct format:
Include Products or Variants
This rule makes sure products from your Primary channel are included. You can edit this rule to specify certain conditions of products to be included such as Product Title, Type or you can simply select all products.
Exclude Products or Variants
This rule is the opposite of the ‘include’ rule above where it excludes certain products from appearing on your Sales channel. You can also edit the conditions for this rule to specify which products should be excluded.
Assign a Template
You have the opportunity to add information to the product descriptions that appear in your Sales channel, called ‘Templates’, this rule allows you to choose which pre-written template you’d like to add to products to show up on the Sales channel.
This rule changes the price or the currency of the products on the Sales Channel. You can adjust the price by adding or removing VAT, applying discounts or even changing currencies.
Change Titles & Descriptions
If you need your product title or description to appear differently on your Sales channel, you use this rule to specify what the different will be.
Search and Replace in Titles and Descriptions
If there are hyperlinks in your product descriptions or information you don’t want the second audience to see, you change it using this rule where we will look for a certain phrase and replace it.