The Sticker Shipping Label System
With the Sticker Shipping Label System, shipping has never been easier! With sticker waybills, your parcels not only look snazzier, but your process becomes quicker and makes shipping big volumes a breeze.
Why should I move over to the Sticker Shipping Label System?
- The label is stuck to your parcel and the barcode is scanned at every step in the delivery process – no more lost or missing shipping labels.
- It is better for the environment, due to reduced use of paper and ink/toner.
- It is faster and more time-saving than printing and cutting paper labels.
- These thermal printers do not run out of ink – no more costly ink cartridges!
- There is a definite reduced long-term cost.
What do I need to do to access this system?
- The cost of the Zebra printer used to print these sticker shipping labels, as well as the actual stickers are at the cost of the merchant. Please refer to the process document below for the printer and sticker models and suppliers.
- The Sticker Shipping Label System is available on all uAfrica plans. You can enable this feature for your account in your Settings, under Waybills.
- You need to install the printer yourself, using the process document below.
How do I get my proof that the parcel/s have been picked up by the courier if I don't have four waybills?
- The sticker waybill system changes the process slightly: you will now need to download and print a manifest on uAfrica, containing all the UA numbers for the parcels being shipped.
- When the driver comes to collect your parcel/s, he will now sign the manifest as proof of collection.
- Reminder: Manifests are found under the “Shipping” tab.
Zebra label printer setup & installation
REQUIREMENTS To print shipping labels using your Zebra label printer the “Zebra Label Printing” feature has to be enabled on your uAfrica.com account. Activate this for your account in your Settings, under Waybills > Enable sticker label ...
Scaling your shipping
Streamline and speed up your fulfillment processes. Use these order fulfillment features to scale up your shipping on uAfrica. BULK FULFILLMENT Fulfill multiple orders simultaneously by selecting the orders you would like to fulfill by using the ...
Shipping glass products
Do you want to ship glass products? You can do this with uAfrica and our courier partners. However, it is important to note that our courier partners will not take any liability for glass products. This means that if your products are damaged, broken ...
Shipping perishable products
We strongly discourage the shipping of perishable goods via uAfrica. According to the courier terms and conditions, they will not take any liability when it comes to shipping perishable goods. “The courier shall under no circumstances be liable ...
How to cancel a shipment on uAfrica
To cancel a shipment, navigate to Shipment in the left navigation panel and open the shipment that you would like to cancel. Click on the Settings icon in the top right corner of the modal and select “Cancel shipping label”. This will cancel the ...